AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have sumthin to say

Go down 
+2
Miharu Hachiko
Zabuza Momochi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

I have sumthin to say Empty
PostSubject: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 am

Sry to announce it but i wanted to. Miharu will you be mine? ^//^ Ehe. I luv you, accept me?
If ur too embarrassed to answer here just PM me your answer! I'll be waiting for you answer to me Mi-chan <3
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:35 pm

O\\\O ummmm um um, I'm sorry Zabi-Kun but I kinda like Gokudera >\\< I'm super sorry...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Really? I thought you liked Mayuri o.o
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Lanna loves Mayuri. Miharu loves gokudera. But Mayuri in REAL LIFE is my boyfriend so, yeah. But in character wise Miharu likes him. Not me. Razz If that makes any sense? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Yes that was what I meant ^_^
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:55 pm

right....... I am so not going into how wrong this all is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Ai wa sore o tsuikyū suru ishi no tame no monodesu (love is for those willing to seek it)
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 pm

HAHAHA SHOT DOWN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:42 pm

o___o Well aint you harsh xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Now that's not a nice thing to say Kenpachi >:/ It takes some serious balls for a man to admit to the person he loves his feelings for her in the first place, you know.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

....Damn Skippy
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh and unicorns are for gangstas!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm

NOM NOM NOM BABIES!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Who ever said I was a nice guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:10 am

It's obvious your not nice Kenpachi
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:17 am

And what about it tiny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:52 am

(Be careful Shinigami) Shinigami wa chūi ga hitsuyōdesu
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 pm

*Smirks darkly looking at the man* Or what?
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Uh oh you made Kenny angry ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

(I will not be the one who will bury you) Watashi wa anata o maisō suru 1tsu ni wa narimasen
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Zaraki

Kenpachi Zaraki

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Kenpachi smirked and stepped forward to the man he opened his shirt. "Come than I will give you the first strike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Honestly do you Shinigami have to constantly give us demons trouble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Well usually it's arrancars or hollows they give trouble to, and there is a big difference. Hollows or arrancars have holes in any part of their bodies. Mostly in the chest where their heart should be. Some in the stomach or one of their eyes. Also hollows have masks on their faces or it's part of their bodies although arrancars only have a fragment of their hollow masks unless they release their zanpaktou. My mate's an arrancar so I should know. Oh and never touch their hollow hole from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 am

.___. it's funny how every topic, gets off topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:47 am

Lol actually since this falls under the category of random stuff, I'd say this fits right in XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have sumthin to say   I have sumthin to say Empty

Back to top Go down

I have sumthin to say
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: