AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I hid behind the curtains in the bathtub. I was sort of scared of him, but at the same time I was angry at him for taking advantage of me like that. So I held a towel out as if ready to wrap something up. I wasn't hiding in fear, I was hiding for an ambush. I was waiting for the perfect moment to strike. I only locked the door so that I could have some time for myself.

Mayuri knew that scream would be dangerous. He stopped biting her and instead kissed her passionately again to muffle the screams. He then decided to make this more interesting. He rolled back to bring her on top and force himself in deeper as he sped up the thrusting frequency. He used one hand to hold her hips and the other to cover her mouth as he thrusted in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:50 pm

Yylfordt stood in front of the door yet agitated by no response used force and kicked down the door. He didn't see Emily but saw the bathtub curtain covered as that was the only other place she could hide. Pulling it open he saw her standing here and frowned but said nothing. He wasn't going to hurt her but was mad she hid from him.

Lanna's cries were now muffled as she slid in deeper getting on top of him and pulled onto his lap. Her cries were loud but she tried to keep herself quiet. Her body wanted more and more and was receiving it just like she wanted.
"Ah. M-May! Ah!" she cried out feeling her orgasm coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Now was my cue! I lunged at him with the towel, wrapping it around his head. I then backed away from him as quickly as possible and picked up my hakama and my underwear as I ran out of the room. I stopped behind a wall for a moment to get dressed into my hakama and underwear before I could start running again. I used my spiritual energy again for my feet so that I could run faster.

Mayuri saw that Lana was now reaching her climax and surely enough so was he. Even so, he still wanted to make this night last a little longer. He used one of his hands to grope one of her breasts and squeeze it tightly as well. He now couldn't contain himself as he shot his seeds far up inside of her. It was enough to keep most of it in her but some of it did leak out onto him.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:38 pm

(Mayuri is trying to read it over my back, I honestly can't reply to this while he's trying to sneak a peak xD Lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm

(lol of course he would want to get a peak at THIS part of the rp)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 pm

(Psh I know right! XD It's only cause he's bored and has nothing better to do while I rp.)

Yylfordt watched her flee. He didn't have his clothes on so he chased after her once he got them back on. He through the towel off his face that she had thrown at him. Using his spiritual pressure as well he sped up to catch up to her. Arrancars in the hallway saw her run past, but he still didn't care who saw as long as he managed to catch her.

Lanna moaned out loud with pleasure feeling the sensation of him cum inside her as she orgasmed at the same time he did. Exhausted, since they were both sitting up she just lay her weight against him to hold her body up rather than falling onto her back. Staying in this position, she didn't have him come out because it may get everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:11 pm

As I ran, I was getting irritated by this labyrinth. I didn't even know where the exit was and it wasn't like I could make a quick stop at the speed I was going. If I did that I would've hurt myself really badly. I kept on running and running but then I remembered I didn't know how to make a portal that would lead me back to the soul society. I didn't care either way, as long as I could get away, that's all that mattered. I saw how everyone saw that I was here which definitely was not good so I sped up to get away from them as well.

Mayuri saw the way Lanna positioned herself ontop of him so he couldn't pull out. He too was exhausted after all of the fun the two of them had. He then whispered in her ear, "I love you, Lanna." This was rare for him to tell her that because he felt she should know already, but he figured just telling her would comfort her in some way.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:16 pm

"I...love you too." she said as she held him closely and tightly. She felt safe and complete when in his arms. Nothing else in the world really mattered as much as him being there with her. Even if he showed no care for her in front of everyone else, his existence and knowing he deep down loved her was enough to make her happy and smile. His love was hard to come by, and the fact that he came out to her rather than her loving him first just proved her to feel even more special.

Yylfordt still chased her. Some of the arrancars noticed by the kimono she was wearing that she was a soul reaper and not a arrancar or espeda. This meant that they had to capture her as some of them advanced and ran after her as well. They made a blockade in one of the hallways to cut her off as Yylfordt finally caught up when she was cornered.
"I won't hurt you. Just come with me and everything will be explained. You're being too frantic, calm down and come here to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm

As I was being cornered I had to stop. I didn't have enough room to do it slowly so I had to make a quick stop. That was when I seriously hurt my legs and fell to the ground yelling in pain. I didn't break them, but the muscles in them were strained. I wanted to get up but I couldn't even move my legs. I now saw that in order to stay alive long enough to be rescued, I had to go with Yylfordt even if it meant a repeat of last night. "I can't move my legs!" I yelled at him letting him now I couldn't come to him even if I wanted to.

Mayuri smiled at her response. He held her closer to him as well. Lanna was so special to him he didn't know what he would do if he had lost her, and he usually knew everything. As he held her in his arms, he whispered to her, "Goodnight." Soon after those words were said, he fell fast asleep with her in his arms like a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

(He's doing it again xD Nyahhh)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm

(lol how much did he see?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:58 pm

(he just said "Quite a bit" xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:00 pm

(lol wow...if any of that "bit" was my part, tell him that he can't look because there are just some things a girl likes to keep to herself because it's that special.)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 pm

(He said he didn't read any of yours ge was only interested in what I said xD lol he's my pervert. <3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 pm

(lol good ^_^ . so what do we do with this rp?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 pm

(it's probably done unless we introduce a new plot?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 pm

(well we could always someone from the soul society come and rescue me, or the soul society could be at risk of an invasion by the arrancars. what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 pm

(we could try that. Also put competition in the rp? Heh. Make someone else try and steal us from our guys? IE maybe renji and komamura?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 pm

(Great idea, Renji should be the one who tries to rescue me too ^_^ twice the rivalry, i'll have to look up komamura too. dont know much about him hehe)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

(hmmm well Mayuri said he'd suggest for a new plot that you can have kenpachi rampaging through hueco mundo like a psycho...and yeah that's it. xD Nothing else. MY idea is um...um...wait do you know who Kensei is? What characters are you familiar with?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:10 pm

(of course Mayuri would be the one to say that about Kenpachi. well I know kenpachi, aizen, gin, tosen, byakuya, toshiro, hisagi, that bald guy and his buddy with the funny eye brow who thinks he's beautiful, hanataro, utake, uryu, and izuru.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:27 pm

(lmao xD Yeeeeah let's just use Komamura then. Cause I like none of those guys at all...So you sticking with renji then or someone else?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:36 pm

(yup Renji will be Yylfordt's rival. and now I know who Komamura is ^_^ he's the big wolf guy lol i only remember faces very well. so we start from where we left off?)
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:49 pm

(sure we can start where we left off. And yeah he's the big fox guy, he's not a wolf but yeah that's him lol. And alrighty. Now to remember what was last said in the rp ._. I forgot the last thing we both said. Also I'll be back in 20 mins, Mayuri has to leave in a bit so I gotta spend the last bit of time with him and then he goes and I can rp freely.)

Yylfordt now finally caught up as he swung down the hallway and had her cornered. He grabbed her arm and pulled her into him and smirked. "You aren't going anywhere. Not until we talk." he hissed and wouldn't take no for an answer now. He wasn't letting her leave.

-Meanwhile In Soul Society-

One of the soul reapers named Renji had been walking down the seretei and was looking for a girl named Emily when he asked around if anyone had seen her, he got a no and began to wonder what had happened to her. Finally when asking a friend of hers, she answered him that she had been last seen kidnapped and hadn't returned since. This got him deathly worried.

Lanna soon woke up the next working having been cuddling with Mayuri but noticed he was still asleep. Not having her injuries affecting her so bad she decided to take a walk outside and enjoy the sun for the tine being. It was nice out and she enjoyed the weather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 pm

(ok ^_^)

I was once again caught by the same arrancar. I tried to struggle the best I could as started kicking and yelling at him, "Let me go! Damn you! Let me GO!" I also starting beating at him or trying to push him away from me. I was doing everything I could just to try and get away from this creep who took advantage of me last night while I was drunk.

-Meanwhile In Soul Society-

Mayuri was so exhausted after last night he decided to take the day off and rest for a bit. It was only going to be a few hours anyways.

Outside, the captain of the 7th division, also known as Sajin Komamura, was outside taking a walk as well. He would always hide himself from prying eyes by wearing gloves and a helmet since he was sensative about his appearance. He then noticed Lanna and decided to walk up to her just to say hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next