AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Lanna knew that it was probably a bad idea to go around outside but she needed something to eat since Mayuri didn't have much to eat here besides his favorite food which was Pike fish and Lanna was kind of tired of eating that, even if she did love her sea food. She wasn't really showing anything on her stomach, so she put on her daily kimono and left the home making sure no one was around to see her coming out of Mayuri's house and would suspect her of something. As she walked, she tried not to draw attention to herself but then accidentally bumped into someone and looked up to see Captain Sajin. She then gulped nervously.

Soon Yylordft woke up by the movement in the bed caused by Emily since she tried to get up but then layed back down. He yawned then rubbed his eyes sitting up and looking at her with groggy eyes and messy morning hair. He then placed his hand over her belly seeing how big it was today and knew today was probably the day and he should be ready. But then he thought about his nightmare, and hoped that it wasn't going to be true and happen during Emily's childbirth, surely Grimmjow-sama would want Yylordft to fight in the war with the others, and he would be suspicious if he said he couldn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:26 pm

After feeling a hand on my stomach again, I turned to see that Yylfordt was now awake and said to him, "Good morning, how was your sleep?" It even seemed odd to me but I was being nice to him as well. Even after what he had done to me from the very beginning, why was I being so nice to him now? It seemed so strange and yet, it felt normal for me now. I then saw the state he was in and realized he was going to have a hangover. I then checked his forehead to see if he was having a fever or not just in case. "Hey are you ok?" I asked him now with a bit of concern.

Sajin was surprised to see her out of the house since the rumors have already spread that she was ill and needed to be confined to her bed. "Lanna what are ytou doing out of bed. Aren't you concerned about your health." He asked her with a worried tone. He didn't want her illness so he offered to help her return to her bed safely. He actually bought Mayuri's little lie and played along with it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Lanna had no idea that Mayuri told everyone she was sick and confined to her bed so she mistook what Sajin said and freaked out. "W-What?! Mayuri told you about the kid?!" She said, she would have never thought above all people Mayuri would have told Sajin. And if he didn't know and was talking about something else, well, she was in deep shit now since she admitted it in front of him.

Yylordft's hang over was getting to him and his head indeed did throb badly since he over did it last night but forgot what had happened and how he wound up here. The last thing he remembered was coming back home after beating up that damn soul reaper. Now that he came to think about it, what happened to him? Was he still alive or was Yylordft too drunk and killed him? He no longer could remember. "I'm fine." he said pushing her hand away, he was in a bad mood now because of the fact it made him angry since he couldn't remember anything that happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:55 pm

I was a bit caught off guard by this but I guess that was just the way things were after all. He was actually a lot nicer to me when he was drunk and I realized that now it was only because of him being drunk. I then sighed as of I knew it was too good to be true. I then moved my feet off of the bed as if I was about to get up when I only planned to sit on the side of the bed and my back turned to him. "You can be such a jerk sometimes...especially when someone's trying to be nice to you..." I then tried to get up the best I could and took slow steps carefully since I was still pretty weak from the baby feeding off of my reishi. Before I made it to the stairs, I gasped as I felt my water break and my eyes widened at the feeling. Soon after came the contractions as I used on hand to hold on to the railings and the other to hold my stomach as I felt so much pain but I wouldn't even get on my knees even if it would bring me comfort. I was not going to have the baby on the stairs. I took deep breathes to try and calm myself down and in my mind prayed that this would end well.

Sajin was now confused by this. "What kid do you speak of? Weren't you confined to your bed because of an illness you have?" He was now starting to become suspicious. He knew that Mayuri and Lanna were married, so when he put the pieces together, his eyes had widened to find out that she was going to have a baby now. He was upset that she was having Mayuri's baby, but as her friend, he said to her, "Thank goodness it's not an illness. Congradulations, Lanna, and I promise I won't tell a soul in this soul society." He truly had a golden heart despite his appearance. He knew that if he ratted them out, then their relationship would've been over. So he felt that it was best to keep their secret.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:09 pm

"..." Lanna knew he was lying the with that look on his face. He was congradulating her but on the inside, that look in his eyes, there was no denying he was truly sad and almost angry about this. She knew how much he didn't like Mayuri and wouldn't admit it cause he knew how much it upset Lanna when people spoke poorly about him, she was just mad now that he was hiding his true feelings. "Your lying right to my face, aren't you Sajin?" Finally she wasn't going to act oblivious to his feelings like she had pretended to be. "You have been for a long time...I could see through it." she knew it may upset him that she knew of his love for her but it was finally time for him to come clean with her.

He heard the sounds down stairs of Emily letting out sounds of pain and grabbing the railing as she was shuffling her feet. He felt like an ass for saying that but it was only cause he was sometimes self inflicted and didn't like people worrying about him since normally he took care of himself and hated sympathy, but from now on he'd have to get use to it. As he made it down the stair case he saw that Emily's water really did break from the water on the floor as he helped her to the couch quickly but then the front door opened and there stood Grimmjow, now Yylordft was horrified.
"Hueco Mundo has been attacked. I don't care to know why your here, but you will fight with us as one of my Fraccions."
And now Yylordft's horrors and nightmare came true, he couldn't believe it.
"No! I refuse!" he yelled, he wasn't going to leave Emily in this condition alone, even if it meant defying his superior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

My eyes widened at the fact we were found by Yylfordt's superior. I was also surprised that Yylfordt refused him as well. Was I wrong about him? The contractions continued as I groaned in pain. I didn't know what to do know, I was scared not only for the pain but for the baby as well, and afraid for Yylfordt as well since he could get in trouble with his superior.

Sajin was surprised by what he said. He then realized he could no longer hide it from her. "My deepest apologies, Lanna, but I've always disliked your husband. It's only because I'm jealous of him, not because of his appearance or anything like that. But there are times when I despise the way he treats you. As if you were his property. I was jealous of him, because he was your husband, and I wasn't..." He finally confessed to her. He had also hoped that she wouldn't think less of him because of the ay he feels for her and how he felt about Mayuri.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:51 pm

(Hehe, so shall we add some tension to this rp? Wink I have evil ideaaaa bwahahaha.)

"What did you say to me!?" Grimmjow yelled as he couldn't believe he was just told no.
"You heard me, I'm not fighting in your war, so leave." he now stood up standing next to Emily who was laying down on the couch as he clenched his fists, he wasn't going to let this man take charge of him when he was needed here with his love and child. "Get out, or I will kill you..." Yylordft was getting angry, he shouldn't be because his child was going to be born here soon but Grimmjow was making him angry trying to ruin that happiness for him.
"You'll regret this...I assure you." Grimmjow growled then left slamming the door behind him and was gone. Yylordft then faced back to Emily who was still in pain. "Everything will be fine."

Lanna was glad he finally admitted it to her face but also was a little bit upset and felt sorry for him. She never had feelings for Sajin, and she wasn't going to leave Mayuri for him either. "I'm sorry you've felt this way for so long and had to hide it..." she spoke. She knew also that he loved her but never knew that he loved her to the point where he wanted Lanna as his own wife. That news was surprising. But she knew now Sajin probably hated the fact that she was pregnant and it wasn't his child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySat May 07, 2011 8:42 am

(lol ok ^_^ what idea is that?)

I still couldn't believe Yylfordt refused his superior, and for me. I was so happy but at the same time too much in pain to even thank him. I remembered now what I had to do. I learned a bit of this from Captain Unohana when I was training to use my healing powers about child birth. I then took deep breaths before I pushed as hard as I could. I screamed in pain as I did this. I could now feel the head coming out, the most painful part of the birth, but I wasn't about to give up just yet. As I clenched onto a piece of fabric from the couch, I repeated the steps, taking deep breaths then pushed as hard as I could. I screamed in pain once again, feeling the head finally pass through. All I needed now was one more big push. Once more I took deep breaths, then pushed as hard as I could as I screamed once more. I then heard crying from a baby. I was so weak now but I was still so happy that the baby came out alive. I didn't get to see it since I was so weak I had passed out, but before I did, I thanked Yylfordt for being here with me.

Sajin now understood he could never have her now as his love. He saw it in her eyes that she didn't feel the same way. But instead of hating her for it, he simply sighed and said to her, "If it can never be, than can we still be friends, despite this knowledge?" He knew he had lost her as a lover, but he didn't want to lose her as a friend. That would've been devistating for him if their friendship was over just because he admitted to loving her.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

(hehe you'll see ^^)

Yylordft had already prepared and got the stuff ready like a bucket of water, wash cloth, etc. And then before he knew if Emily was starting to have the baby. He was on the other side of her as once the head began to come out he held it carefully and to pull it out after one final push. The baby then came out whinning and crying covered in blood, it was a boy with blond hair and it looked just like him as he smiled and cleaned him off, but then Emily passed out. He wrapped the baby in the blanket realizing they never thought of names. Though now the door slammed open for the second time today and saw the red haired man. His hatred now showed.

Lanna looked at him and was still frowning feeling bad for him. There wasn't much she could do to help him out so she just looked saddened and bad for him.
"Im sorry you've felt this way for so long."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:18 pm

(uh oh, and I die in this rp, but I can be saved.)

I was still unconscious and exhausted after such a long struggle to give birth, but in the end I was successful in giving birth to my baby even if it would cost me my own life. It didn't seem like I was dying, but after having almost all of my reishi absorbed by my own child for it to survive, it was inevitable. My pulse grew weak as the rate of my heart beat slowly decreased almost coming to a complete stop all together. At least I did one good thing in life, I gave up my life for another, for my baby. Soon enough, my breathing stopped as well. Any sign of life in me, was gone.

Sajin looked down at her now. He then placed his hand on the top of her head and said to her, "It's alright, at least I won't have to carry this burden any longer. Besides, I only want what's best for you, even if it's not me." He then turned and left to return to his duties, but before he left, he looked back and gave her a small smile under his mask. Meanwhile, Mayuri had finished his work early and had also realized Lanna wasn't in her bed. He then sighed and went looking for her. When he finally found her, she was apologizing to Sajin about something. Maybe he had finally been rejected Lanna's love. It made him feel good to know she didn't love him in such a manner. When Sajin left, he appeared behind her and said to her, "What are you doing out of bed? Does he know?" He made it clear to her that he was trying to keep the others from knowing about the baby.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:42 am

(awwws you guna die? T_T Ah okay.)

Lanna turned when she heard Mayuri's voice coming from behind her as she turned, wondering how long he had been standing there but realized he just now showed up judging by his question.
"He found out on his own, put two and two together...And he confessed his love to me..." She felt bad for saying it in front of Mayuri, if he hadn't known this about Sajin he would have surely known now. She wasn't sure either if it made Mayuri angry or not that he wanted her. "Was upset cause you're my husband and he isn't. Also doesn't like the way you treat me." Lanna really felt bad for her friend but, she thought of him only as that and nothing more. Plus she could never love him that way even if she wanted to. She just hoped with Mayuri knowing this, he wouldn't try doing something rash like getting into a fight with Sajin for wanting to marry his own wife. "I just got out of bed to find something to eat. You barely have any food back at home so I got hungry and needed to eat. Had you have warned me that you told everyone I was sick then I wouldn't have came outside."

Renji showed up seeing him holding a baby in his hands crying and whinning. He looked for where it came from and saw Emily looking now dead on the couch with her vaginals bleeding from the delivery. His anger along with Yylordft showed, but unknown to Yylordft, she was gone, since he wasn't paying attention and focusing his eyes on that pineapple head. Renji was still looking beat up and bandaged not to mention.
"You came at the wrong time. Didn't I already beat you to a bloody pulp? Or do I need to cram it into your head that your not welcome nor wanted?" the arrancar nearly yelled. He just had his child born, and his lover killed, of course he was going to have mixed emotions, and what better to take it out on this man.
"Your going to remember this day, it's the day I kill you!" Renji withdrew his sword, he didn't want to have to do it but if he was forced to kill the baby that was made from both Emily and that arrancar, he would, he would make sure to avenge Emily's death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:55 am

(i am dead but I can be brought back and im only going to respond to your part for now since I'm dead at least until i am brought back.)

Mayuri sighed as if he knew all along. He was also disappointed that that was how Sajin felt about her. He knew he loved her, but not like that. How dare he question his methods of a happy marriage. He then said to her, "Well I was going to bring you something to eat earlier, but you weren't in bed. Besides, as long as only he knows and won't tell, then I guess we're both safe after all, aren't we?" He sounds more serious instead of maniacal this time. He knew this was a deep situation for Lanna so he took it easy on her. He didn't want her to get stressed out even in the condition she was in.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:14 pm

(Okay but I have no idea how to bring you back, hint please?)

Lanna shook her head. "I would have stayed in bed had you have pre-warned me you were going to tell everyone I was sick and was going to bring me food. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone about this and would keep the secret." she said to him letting him know that she had faith in Sajin to keep his word, she knew he wouldn't tell on the two of them, even if it really did upset him. He wouldn't betray her, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:48 pm

(well u did mention that Yylfordt might have to give me some reishi, that could work, right?)

Mayuri knew Sajin had a soft heart, so he had nothing to worry about. He led Lanna back to her room so that she could be in bed and act like she really was sick whenever someone came to visit. He then brought her her tray of food so that she and the baby wouldn't starve. For someone who was always so busy, he seemed to be so excited to have a kid, but he wouldn't show that excitement even in front of his own wife.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:51 pm

As Yylordft stood next to Emily while holding the baby he began to pour his reitsa into Emily. He knew the infant ate all of hers so she had barely any left and that was what was killin her. He hoped this would save her since he didn't have time to fight renji.
"If you don't want her to die then give her some of your reishi. Now isn't the time to fight.
renji hated to admit it but it was true, he didn't want her to die either so he helped for now and then he would try killing him.

This made her even wonder something. If mayuri even wanted the kid. She knew he was busy with work and having to manage to keep their secret. If lanna had the baby people would ask who the father was and she couldn't tell them. Or they would automatically know I'd the child looked like it's dater. She wanted to keep it but she didn't want to have it be a burden for him. Later on when he left, she would kill it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:05 pm

After feeling as if life was breathing into me. I took a deep breath as my eyes flutterred open. My vision was blury at first, but once they've returned along with my breath, I looked up to see Yylfordt holding a baby, our baby. I was a bit confused now and asked, "What happened...I thought I was..." I then noticed Renji and was a bit worried now, but it doesn't look like they were fighting so I was a bit relieved. I sat up and got a better look at our child and was surprised that he looked exactly as I dreamed he would, but I smiled none the less and was so happy. I also noticed the hole in his chest but I didn't care, he was still my baby.

Mayuri may have seemed busy with work, but secretly and as a surprise for Lanna, he was preparing a nursery for the baby. The nursery was hidden in a secret room only he had access to, so that no one would know about it. He decorated all himself as well, even though it still needed a few adjustments that would officially make the old room into the perfect nursery for it. Not even Lanna knew of this place, not even before it was a nursery.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Renji and Yylordft both managed to bring her back combining both their strengths. They knew now maybe wasn't the best time to be fighting. Either way she was no longer dead and that's all that mattered. Now that that was over Yylordft was expecting Renji to leave so he could share this moment with Emily and his child alone. Soon it got quiet and tenseion in the air.

Whn Mayuri left Lanna got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom. Her stomach already looked 3 months pregnant and was beginning to get big. She sighed and placed her hand over her stomach. She had her zanpakuto in her other hand and tears began to fall down her eyes, she knew she would kill it and badly injure herself but it had to be done. "In sorry..." she closed her eyes and held the sword to her abdomen and got ready to stab herself.

(sorry for slow replies it takes me longed to reply since I'm using my iPod and plus I'm busy eating dinner with the family.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm

(its ok, I just made my bount account but i didn't make it pretty yet)

I noticed the tension in this room. I sighed seeing I had no choice but to confess to Renji something I should have a long time ago as I weakly stood up. "Renji, I've known for a long time that you were attracted to me. I'm sorry but I never felt the same way about you. I only thought of you as a friend. Please, understand that I can never return to the soul society now. They will execute me and my child if I do that. So please, go back to the soul society and don't try to bring me back. If you want me to be safe, then let me stay." Deep in my heart I hoped that Renji would understand and not be as stubborn as always, I really am going to miss the soul society, but my life and my child's life can't be guaranteed to be safe there. Besides, I was starting to become more attatched to Yylfordt, whether I knew that or not.

After the job was done for tonight, Mayuri decided to go pay Lanna a visit and see how she and the child was doing. He knocked a few times but then wondered why he heard no answer. He then opened the door and noticed that she wasn't in bed. He soon walked inside with curiosity and worry of where she was now. He then noticed the bathroom lights and looked inside to widen his eyes at the sight of what Lanna was about to do. "No Lanna!" He called out to her as if to stop her from making a fatal mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Lanna was about to but then heard a loud yell telling her to stop as it scared her. She turned andsaw him in the door but was still holding the sword to her gut while crying. He must have not understood that this was for him, it was for the both of them. Things would go wrong if she didn't.
"I have to and you won't stop me!" she yelled. She knew that I'd the child looked like Mayuri she would gave to leave soul society rather than abandoning her child and would never see Mayuri again because he had to stay here and be captain.

Renji, though sadened by what she said needed to face the truth. She choose this arrancar over him and had a child with him, wanted to live with him. She didn't want renji even after all he did for her. He wasn't wanted.
"I understand." he sighed and looked back with a small smile before leaving. "Im truly sorry." and then he was gone. Yylordft was glad he left and then handed their son to Emily to hold.
"What would you like to name him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Mayuri was truly saddened by this but understood why she would do this. She would rather stay with him than have the baby and never see him again. He also knew he couldn't keep it a secret forever anyways, but it didn't hurt to try. "I'm sorry this had to happen." He apologized but not to Lanna. Instead this apology was for the baby that will never get the chance to see the light of day not the little lights of the night sky.

As Yylfordt handed the baby to me, I looked down at the little one in my arms and smiled because I was so happy to have him, even if he was a little different. "How about...Andy?" I honestly had no idea where that name came from. To me it was totally and completely random. Still, I felt that it somewhat suited him. I then noticed that the baby was opening his sweet little eyes and I awed at the fact he had my eyes, finally a trait that came from me.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:17 pm

She was saddened and droppe the sword also dripping to her knees's. Now that he knew she may not have to do it herself but may be able to get a normal abortion. Her only option was kill it herself since the 4th division couldn't know and Mayuri would rather it be done in the 12th. Her eyes watered as he was apoogizing to the child that this had to happen. She would always choose mayuri over a baby. An she knew unless he an her were no longer working was the only chance to have heir baby.
"Its either death, or we lose both our jobs to keep it...I don't want to do that to you..."

He liked that name and was fine with it. "Andy it is. I like that name." he kneeled down and was brushing the blood off the baby with a cloth but was careful about. He then ran a hand over Andy's hair and smiled seeing that he opened his eyes and looke like his mother in the eyes.
"He has his mothers eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Warning Rated M part

I was glad to hear that Yylfordt liked the name as well. I smiled at how careful he was with the baby. My cheeks began to fluster a bit when he said that about Andy's eyes, and even more so when Andy began to cry to beg for nurishment. I then slide one sleeve down so that I could pull one of my breasts out of the dress and give Andy what he wanted by suckling him. I didn't mind this at all, but I flustered anyways since Yylfordt had to watch.

Mayuri sighed at this. He knew his career was important, but shouldn't a child be even more important. Damn these laws of the soul society, he thought to himself. He couldn't make a decision now. It was just to difficult. Above all of that, the idea of having to chose between a child's life and a career that was basically his life added on stress and mixed emotions towards the choices alone.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Yylordft felt embarrassed when watching her feeding the infant and turned his gaze away hiding his small blush since he was a little bit envious that the child would get to see it and suckle off it more than him. Never the less that wasn't really that important right now. He imagined with all her strength depleted she would be hungry as he got in the fridge and grabbed her a small snack handing it to her. "You must be hungry. Here, eat something." he offered her and he would take Andy from her once he was done so she could eat.

Lanna knew it was a hard decision for him to make and knew he shouldn't have to put his career on the line. After all, how would they be able to even raise the child without a job, even if he did make a good income right now but it would only last so long for the money he had at the moment. She knew he didn't need to make such a big sacrifice on his part. She would have to kill the child, and stabbing herself like this she knew she may never be able to have kids again after damaging her reproductive organs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:22 pm

After I finished suckling Andy, I handed him carefully to Yylfordt before taking the snack he offered me as I thanked him for it. I then ate the snack slowly so that I wouldn't make a mess on the floor even if I was hungry. I then wondered if Andy could eat human food as well once he's old enough to eat even baby food, but that wasn't important right now. What was important was that Andy was raised well and that he has both of his parents with him till he's old enough to move on and start a family of his own if he wanted to. After all of this, I finally said to Yylfordt, "I forgive you for that night, and I'm sorry I blamed it all on you. You may have taken my virtue, but you gave me something even better." And that thing that was better than my virtue was Andy.

Mayuri didn't want to loose the child, but he also didn't want to loose his career. He then came up with a plan and said to her, "We don't have to kill the child, because you're not going to give birth somewhere where the whole world can see. I will help you deliver the child myself. No one will have to know about the child." He was also concerned with two things about what Lanna was about to do. One, she could never have childrens after this, and two she could end up killing herself as well.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:29 am

Yylordft was glad she finally was able to forgive him, even if it entirely wasn't all his fault anyways. She just blamed him, she was drunk also so how would she remember or not if he was the one who forced himself on her. Either way he was't in the mood to argue with her about who did what and just accepted the forgiveness.
"He's a very handsome boy. He takes both our genes." he said. Actually not that he admitted it but, he really did want a boy more as a heir rather than a girl, but if it did end in a girl he wasn't going to complain about it in front of her but just steam in his head.

"But..." Lanna sighed knowing he really did want the kid now. She didn't think he would at all but by his statement it proved he truly did. "How are we suppose to hide it? I can't leave it home if I'm your lieutenant and working...I'd have to quit and stay home and go into seclusion...Or leave...And you wouldn't be able to follow with being a captain here." Lanna frowned and then got up off the floor and gave him a tight hug still crying. "I don't know what to do..."
Though, if the child didn't look like Mayuri and it had brown hair like Lanna then maybe things would be alright, but if it had gold eyes like it's father people would automatically know he was the father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)   Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Reapers (Lanna and Emily only unless invited)
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next