AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning Soon..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 pm

In case anyone missed me and yamamoto aka: ichigo & grimm. We are still somewhat busy and will return here when we have vacations...dont know when is that exactly but just know we arent gone yet!!^^

Thanks for your patience we missed you all and cant wait to come back to this place ;3

peace!^^
Back to top Go down
Miharu Hachiko
Admin
Miharu Hachiko

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:59 pm

;_; sniffles...I misses chuuuu goku-kun!
Back to top Go down
Gokudera Hayato

Gokudera Hayato

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 am

And i miss you Miharu-chan! >_< ;_; School gets in the way a lot and well we cant rp like we used to if we go back and forth with school and here, our rp's would be boring xD so in other words once school is done with we will fill at ease and have fun rpying with you guys once more Wink

See you guys in a couple of weeks or months! Very Happy

(ps- FINALLY SAW SILENT HILL!!!!! XDD it was great 83 )
Back to top Go down

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:00 am

Me and cuz were playing Resident Evil 5 Wesker is according to Jerica Smexy I think he just kicks ass lol and I wish to see you soon Ichigo and Grimmjow
Back to top Go down

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:15 pm

it's a good thing you guys are coming back. things havent been the same since Cat was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Returning Soon.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning Soon..   Returning Soon.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning Soon..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Rules & News :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: