AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Go down 
+4
Korn
Madara Uchiha
Mayuri Kurotsuchi
Miharu Hachiko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Ever since Cat went to jail, I feel more stressful for her everyday. Also I've been having dreams about me trying to find this awesome movie but when I woke up I realized it never existed. I know that sounds weird but in a weird way, I think that any kind of hope that I'm reaching for is one that can never be accomplished. To me that stresses me out because I'm sitting here wanting to help in any way I can but I'm not able to do so. I can't even pay for the grocerry thing because I don't have paypal nor a credit card and my father is so cheap he won't even lend it to me...All I can do is hope and pray...but even my subconscious seems to be telling me that it's hopeless to do that when even little demon spawns like Celest gets away with murder...
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha
Admin
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:23 am

For the people who don't have a credit card or PayPal or any thing like that and still want to help message me I can give you our address to be able to send money that will go to cats phone and shopping account any thing helps thank you
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

no not my plushie-chan! im gonna miss her so much... I cant say i have any idea what it must be like for you guys who knew her, but i will really miss her so much... its so hard to believe anyone who do something like that such a sweet and kick ass person like raita who we all love and adore. She was like a sister to all of us..making sure this site was fun and exciting. It wont be the same without her... and if anyone needs anything ill be willing to help (I cant give money since im in england) but ill try my best... LOVE YOU PLUSHIE!
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Zabuza Momochi

Zabuza Momochi

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

This isn't any good news to me. I knew her, she was a tight person. This is a downer something like this happened. Hoping for the best for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ   VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

VERY VER IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2