AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Short story Contest~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

~Short story Contest~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Submit a short story here if you want to enter voting will begin by next Monday.

For those entering your story must be new, not an old one you have already made.

For those who vote just post the name of the member who's story you liked the best.

Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:22 pm

The red orange and yellow hues. The blazing heat....i cant breath, I cant move. My eyes slowly flutter open and the sight makes me scream. "MOMMY DADDY HELP US!!!" I screamed kicking the blankets off of my brothers and myself. Its all my fault, its all my fault. Suddenly the bedroom door swings open and my mother starts to get her screaming, terrified angels out of the room. But not before I get burned, with every step I take across the rocks of my drive way the burns on my feet make it unbearable. Please make the pain stop...i cant take it anymore. Almost as if my dad can sense his baby girl is hurting, he scoops me up in his arms and carries me to the safety of my aunts house. The paramedic who lives across the street tends to my awful burn as I watch my house go up in flames, fresh tears stain my soot covered face. "Its all my fault..." I said aloud this time between my rigged sobs. I lost my home that day and I will never be the same again.
(end story and true story btw my house burned down 3 years ago)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

( Wow, and how was it your fault?)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Because I kicked over the heater in my sleep)
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:33 pm

(wow, that musta hurt...)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

I didnt know I knocked it over til my feet got torched
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Short story Contest~   ~Short story Contest~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Short story Contest~
Page 1 of 1