AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio

Go down 
+2
Raita Kurokaji
Lanna Kurotsuchi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Name: Lanna Kurotsuchi
Maiden Name: Lanna Malicious
Appearance: Looks the age of a young teenager of the age of fifteen.
Race: Human/Shinigami
Birthday: August 9th
Height: 5’5
Weight: 109 lbs.
Affiliation: Gotei 13, Soul Society, Research & Development Institute
Partner: None
-Personal Status-
Relatives: N/A
Education: N/A
-Zanpakuto-
Shikai: Hitogoroshi
Bankai: Satsu Menmen, Hitogoroshi

Biography:

Lanna’s true meaning for her existence is unknown, she was previously living in the world of the living until the age of fifteen, thus was kidnapped and brought to Soul Society during that same year. In Soul Society, her aging process stopped and she remained to look the age as she did before, even if her years had passed by. Lanna in the world of the Soul Society, is referred to by her human name, going by Lanna Malicious, for her actual last name is to be kept a secret.
On the day of her capture, it was made clear to her kidnapper her existence was much more than a coincidence, for her spiritual pressure was increasingly high for that of a normal human. As such, some would in later years refer to Ichigo Kurosaki being just like her, for they were similar in many ways of their existence and level of power. She is neither human nor shinigami, but to most is labeled as both since no one is completely sure what she is. When brought to Soul Society, she was taken in as a test subject to be experimented on for further research of how she had so much strength and power dwelling in her core. Unlike Kurosaki, test results showed she had no hollow inside her, yet there was something there that was undetermined what to call it. It was an infestation that lay deep inside her and remained dormant until later years.
Also when brought, she had little memory remaining for one thing she could bring to conclude, was that an older woman than herself had watched as she was taken back to the man’s barracks. In later time when released but was bound here, and not to return to the human world and flee, she officially met the woman once again face to face on better terms. Being told her name was Scarlet Kurokaji, the current captain of the third division. One thing Lanna envied about her was that not only did they become best friends, but her strength and appearance was something she looked up to in the female. Lanna’s own appearance was that of long straight darkened brown hair that went down past her chest, and sapphire blue eyes. In the human world, her accessories consisted of skinny jeans, band t-shirts, and beanie hats, making her represent that of a skater punk. In the world of Soul Society, she wore the custom black kimono, and a blue sash around her waste, her black blade held at her side. The similarity was that the sword would be seen both when she was unaware of her powers, and when she had them. The sword had a black sheath, as for the blade, on it had kanji letters but was unable to be read by any around. For personality, she was unpredictable to say the least, bi-polar in fact. Naturally, on most occasions she represented that of a happy person, but deep down she was angry on a daily basis. Often times showing it when not necessary. In most cases, she was much more violent that she was calm and relaxed. Vexation happened constantly by people and surroundings, dependent on how each day worked out.

-Life in Soul Society-

Her kidnapper looked not that of a human when she was brought to Soul Society, but it was certain it was a male by the sound of his voice. In her confinement she was held in a cell for a week tops, for since no one knew what she was, they didn’t want to let her go running freely. Finally as the week was up, she was released and vouched for herself that she would not bring harm as long as she was set free, otherwise being trapped like an animal would surely bring them pain and suffering by her doing.
When set free, she wasn’t particularly fully released, but was to remain in this world. She was surrounded by wacko’s around the area, many people of the creepy nature, but above all that’s what she would have preferred. For the twelfth division in which she was kept in, was filled with researchers and scientists for the division also consisted of the Research & Development Institute. Naturally, the division was often times refereed to as the “Psycho Ward” because of all who was in it.

When the man gave her permission, she was told of who he was and where she was. His name was Mayuri Kurotsuchi, and this was his division. He was the current head captain, for a few years ago Urahara had his rule, but for the time now the mad scientist took his position as the head leader.
He had liked to keep her under his watch for months, making sure nothing would happen, as he elected her his lieutenant making her second in charge under him. This gave him many advantages. He would have a strong subordinate who could take care of herself without making irrational mistakes, be capable of watching her so she wasn’t out of hand, and even found himself taking a great liking to her.
What was unknown and remained a secret, was as the years had passed by and she fought alongside her squad, the captain hid his secrets and emotions from all; except her being an exception. The captain, being in denial of it, found himself falling for the girl. Many times had he treated her like trash to cover his feelings, he wanted to deny it and prove to himself she was meant nothing of the sort to him. Unfortunately for him, she unlike others dared to fight back against him, captain or not ending them in no resolution for their fights could go on for hours on ends. Of course, if any lieutenant was to back-talk their captain they would be punished and removed from their seat, but Lanna never chose to be his second seat, so she was not afraid to hurt his feelings. For him, his feelings would not cease to exist, so he kept her in her position as lieutenant even with her foul mouthed way of talking.

So, as time passed, it was confirmed at last, his feelings for her. Flattered, at first she declined such an offer, but being persistence, she gave him that chance and then found her feelings towards him advancing much more than just two people. Lanna was beginning to return the feelings for him, their secret finally happening. The two became in love but in order to maintain both their positions as Captain and Vice-Captain, not wanting others to interfere and sever their bonds, they kept it on the down low. Very little people were aware of their relationship, the few who knew were Scarlet Kurokaji, Gin Ichimaru, Sajin Komamura, and third seat Akon.
Scarlet and Akon were the only two fine with their relationship, trusting the her in the cynical man’s hands, Gin being only observant but never stated his opinion, while Captain Komamura hated the way he treated her. He was the only one completely against it and worried for her safety knowing in the past how he would treat her. In fact, one time the fox even tried to pry her away from him but failed for the reason Lanna didn’t want either getting themselves hurt and respected her wishes. It was not admitted until after her death, that he too loved her but respected her relationship with the other captain too much to not attempt anything. When she returned from her death, he and her spoke and had drinks, which is when he admitted his love and how much he loathed Captain Kurotsuchi.

Previously, as their relationship furthered and the two became much more intimate to no bounds, Lanna one day found out about something very important and needed to speak with her mate about it immediately. When reaching his lab, on the door was a note saying “Enter and die.” on it. She knew it was true that he may kill others for entering, but she figured if he learned the news he would forgive her later on. When coming in, she was devastated to see what she saw. Tied down to the operating table was one of her own flesh and blood from the world of the living, her mother, being cut open and experimented on. Later on it was noted that the reason he dissected the older woman was to learn more about the source of Lanna’s power from where she naturally came from. He assumed he was doing no harm since it was after all to learn more about his lover. His actions back fired, he never foresaw the possibility of her walking in on him.
She was about to tell him about her pregnancy, which her joy was then turned to hate when seeing the occurrence before her. In a fit of rage, she bluntly attacked him without a second thought. Going into a blind rage she was unstoppable and forgot who she even was anymore. In reaction, Mayuri had no choice but to kill her, lover or not, for if he let her kill him then all his research and science would go down the drain and be for nothing. The one she gave her soul and heart to was the one who determined her fate and murdered her. On that day he made himself a promise to find her where ever her soul wondered off to, and would give no hesitation to follow her.

Years passed, Lanna’s name was never spoken of again because no one was told of what happened to her, assuming she was a traitor and walked out on the Gotei 13. Since Lanna’s absence, Mayuri had not trusted anyone like he had her, and could find no one worthy enough to replace her, so he instead created Nemu, his artificial daughter and equipped her with the necessities fit to work under him. If she was to disobey him he could easily beat her and rebuild her if needed, that way if he had a normal subordinate he would kill them, ending in tons of lieutenants gone to waste. Some that knew Lanna when her time of era was, spoke of how he took his anger out on his ‘Daughter’ because of how he was mad his last Vice-Captain “ditched” him. No one knew for certain why he was always angry now a days, but often times he was happy and covered it up.

Currently, it is known that Lanna has actually been placed into a new body through the powers of reincarnation, and is now currently known as Miharu Hachiko. The two are very different, and almost show little representation of their similarities, though the soul is still the same. Based upon how Miharu’s childhood was and how she grew up greatly affected how Lanna would react, if put in the same situation of how Lanna had grown up, they would be the exact same and identical as if she never left. As such, Lanna’s soul is still alive, but her time in the Soul Society has forever banished.
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Yay im in there ^^
Back to top Go down
https://animecollagerpg.rpg-board.net
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 am

Like i said in messages, I forgot a ton of stuff to add like what my sword does and stuff and more background including more of scarlet, etc. >_< I'll need to fix it up.
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 am

wow so thats what happened... poor lana with seeing her mother...
Back to top Go down
https://s809.photobucket.com/home/sacurauchiha/index
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm

I know T_T depressing aint it?
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:28 am

lols but thats what makes it cool! so is sacura's really lols XD
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 6:34 pm

Yeah haha. A good storyline is always the best. Even if its sad. :O
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 am

yeah... happy things are not the most interesting... thats why i hate happy endings in films
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:29 pm

I know right? I like bad endings xD I mean not like the crappy bad, but like awesome bad cause it's not happy at all!
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

i know! i lke cliffhangers and twists as well.... happy ending just isnt my thing
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Oh yeah! And I forgot to post some pictures of Lanna so here they are ^_^

Captain Komamaru (fox guy thing on the left xD) who's basically yelling at Captain Kurotsuchi because he's seen how he treats people as an object and doesn't want him hurting his close friend lanna. He knew about their relationship but was the only one who actually opposed to it, everyone else was fine. But basically Lanna is trying to calm them down and make them stop arguing.

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio 0302111945

Lanna and Captain Komamura, their good friends ^^

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio 233d4c03

Mayuri and Lanna, yes, and he is maskless/paintless. Cute little moment of this picture of him whispering in her ear.

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio 0d7e3208

and last, Mayuri again maskless/paintless and coming up from behind her and giving her a hug.

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio 14a32dc6
Back to top Go down
sacura uchiha

sacura uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:25 pm

*0* so cool! your drawing still doesnt stop to amaze me ^^
though the time i've been on here i still dont know how to upload pic's on here lol
your really good at art!
lols foxy dude over there ^^
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:55 am

Thanks! ^^
And well it's pretty easy if you have a photobucket, you just have to know which code to copy and paste!
I'm not that great at art, I actually kinda suck T_T
Yush, Komamura is there! Very Happy Mr. Foxy Captain, he's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 am

Theme song for Lanna:

Lyrics:

It's over, I quit.
I'm about as lifeless as it gets.
It's not like I'm worth saving anyway.
I don't belong here, I never really wanted to be here.
Why can't somebody else take my place?

Lay me down, I'm so tired.
Empty Inside, alive and uninspired

I'm useless, I'm done.
I've written letters to the ones
I've loved so much, that it hurts to say goodbye.
I don't wanna die, I just don't don't wanna be alive!

(Lay me down)
Yeah, I feel such a feelin' that I never knew,
Something I always thought I couldn't do.
But you don't know anything
That makes me feel life.
Except making you bleed five times,
In one night.
You know you deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:54 am

Here's some more pictures of Lanna with others.

Lanna with her friend Sajin. His idea of a disguise didn't please Lanna very well...That was the last time she probably came to him for advice...

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Lanna_in_disguise_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d4tj0a2

Here's a, slightly um..."kinky" picture of Mayuri and Lanna. >//<

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Mayuri_and_lanna_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d4skknt

A little humorous joke. In an rp Emily and I had done, Lanna quotes during class how Mayuri is rude and how he won't ever get a girl...Little to her dismay, she eats her own words and ends up with him. Razz

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Lanna__s_concern_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d4o1rnn

A small crack pairing for fun. Ichigo and Lanna. Lol, he stole her from Mayuri it would seem. ;D

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio You__re_all_mine_now_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d4j4xo2

Mayuri unmasked holding Lanna in his arms.

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Ec11bb31ec6a8db8807a1361e7572a47-d4oxamw
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:29 pm

I enjoyed the pics sis, nice job Miha_chan!
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks sissy. Ahhhhhh crap I just noticed the vid got deleted, fucking a. Dx

Eh, here it is again.

Oh, I also made another picture, only it's of Shadow, Lanna and Mayuri's daughter.

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Shadow___timeline_by_bleach_red_abyss3-d4uvlb6

Explanation for the ages:
Age 5: She's a complete brat and holds tons of grudges towards her father. (He has horrible parenting skills, lets go with that.) So she likes to give him a hard time. She tends to get into his things, and numerous times has blown holes through the walls with excessive amounts of lithium, sodium, and water. xD (Lets hope to god Mayuri hid the Francium!)
Age 13: Shadow has matured quite a bit by now. She's not as much of a child as she was before and takes things more seriously. She ends up portraying more of her mothers gene's at this age (A sort of Karin you could say) and becomes more serious with matters. Her Zanpakuto is similar to her fathers but also different. She doesn't care for poisons, but she does love to play with anything acidic. The hilt of Shadow's sword is able to withstand and hold liquid of any sort (Which Shadow ends up putting toxins in) which will seep through the blade from the inside and will protrude from the tip so that when she strikes her opponents, it will cause greater damage. To be able to use the toxins, she has to tilt her sword downward to 'pour it out'. Notice, her sword is like a beaker, only with an extended top.
Age 17: Shadow starts to take responsibility. Not a ton of changes, except that her body has matured and her hair starts to curl towards her face inwardly. She a few years prior had finally became a shinigami.
Age 25: She wears a captains haori...BUT she's not a captain! xD She's still a huge brat to her father, so she likes to steal it from him and boss everyone around while he's sleeping pretending to be the new 12th division captain, claiming the previous one had died of a sort of disease she'll make up on the spot. At this age, she starts to look more like her mother, but also a very intelligent scientist. She hopes to exceed her parents without their knowledge, and surpassing them in the shadows.
Also note, as she gets older and older, her hair becomes darker each year.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Emily made this AMAZING picture of Lanna and Mayuri. 8D God I love it so much, it was based off a Phantom Of the Opera rp we did awhile back. x3
The reason his face has stitches is because he skins his victim and stitches them onto his own face to make up for the lack of skin he doesn't have. ._. Anyways, our rp was Lanna dancing, not singing like the original. And this is her and the Phantom dancing at the ball.
Lol also the clothes used was based off the Pride and Prejudice ballroom dance clothes. xD
Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Mayuri_and_lanna_by_tairaxtorixyori-d50czl2
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:52 am

I very much so like all the pictures, except for the one with that dog and Ichigo...

Shadow is a brat. Its not my parenting skills that are making her this way, may I remind you.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:25 am

You once locked her in the closet. Dx Don't you even say its not your fault. XD
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 pm

Don't forget the time Captain Kurotsuchi lost her in another dimension and forgot about her there.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 am

Yeahhhhhh I remember that...And I was VERY MAD AT HIM! D:<
Back to top Go down
Raita Kurokaji

Raita Kurokaji

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:25 pm

HAHAHA I REMEMBER THAT xD
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm

You picked a great person to father your child. Good job Lanna, good job.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 am

I need better taste in men, huh? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio   Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Lanna Kurotsuchi's Bio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next