AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akon's Biography

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:42 am

Akon is the 3rd Seat of the 12th Division and Vice-President of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute. He works under his Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi. He works alongside Rin Tsubokura and Hiyosu. He's seen smoking cigarettes even though he's a researcher and is good with his work. He gets stuff done on time and picks up the slack when his Captain is gone. He takes accountability of a lot of errors gone wrong in the lab, bearing the burden most of the time, just like in the Quincy invasion Arc. He has shown that like most the others, he thinks his Captain's face can be creepy and even mentioned it one time when talking to him through the monitor during a mission. They both get along fine but he never cared much for Hiyori who always wanted to pick fights with him. He doesn't show very much affection towards anyone or show a real motive. He just does his work and doesn't complain but doesn't show any real love for it either. He held the same attitude he does for Mayuri as he did for Kisuke Urahara but a tad bit more on friendlier terms. This may be because Akon and Mayuri have worked together through the past 101 years since they were young. For Lanna he was also on friendly terms but never let himself step out of line in fear of his Captain, even in celebration with Alcohol during a 12th Division event he can get paranoid of his Captain's behaviors. Akon is easily described as a mild character and figure.

Akon is a tall man with short, spiky black hair, which has a jagged, hairless area running through it. He has three small horns protruding from his forehead. He wears a laboratory coat over the standard Shinigami uniform. 110 years ago Akon has more of a child appearance. He also did not have the three horns on his forehead and did not have that line that parts his hair.

Last edited by Akon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:49 am

Are you inferring something? Such as me giving you loads of work where you are so busy you cannot even write a simple paragraph about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Location : There's a lot of places I'd be. Soul Society would make the most sense though.

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:51 am

I wasn't inferring that. Jeez. I'll put something if it will make you happy.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:01 am

Becoming snappy are we?
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:04 am

I put a biography up like you wanted. Are we done with the harassing now?
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

Welcome to the website Akon. Very Happy And stop it May. Dx
I feel special since I was included in the bio haha
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:34 am

Thanks. See Captain? She has you wrapped around her finger doesn't she?
Yeah, I sort'a had to include you since you're the lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:44 am

Are you trying to imply that Lanna wears the pants in our relationship?
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 7:28 pm

Yes. *Giggle* Welcome Akon-san. *Bows head and smiles*
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

I think you made him mad. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

I'm not mad. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Akon

Akon

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:59 am

To an extent she does, yes.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:54 pm

I deny nothing! xD
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:26 am

Are you asking to be demoted, Akon? I will be made a fool of.
Back to top Go down
Lanna Kurotsuchi
Admin
Lanna Kurotsuchi

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:45 pm

Eh, I'm pretty sure he was just messing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akon's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon's Biography   Akon's Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Akon's Biography
Page 1 of 1