AnimeCollageRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest To our roleplay site. Come here to have your very own adventure in the world of you're own imagination.Please register for we do need members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I inhaled and then exhaled. "I'm half Gerudo and half Sheikah...I..ran away from home...To live in town but then I left there when guys started hitting on me..." I shook my head. "PLEASE don't tell anyone...I don't want people going OH your the same race as that evil King Ganandorf..." I sighed again. "Sorry...I don't like being made fun of because of my blood line..."
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:57 pm

"race doesnt matter to me." I said smiling "you are still a person." I gave her a quick hug and we walked to the spirit spring where we found link talking to ilia "not interrupting anything are we?" I asked and I heard the sound of a stampede. Suddenly the gate burst open revealing a giant goblin on a boar. His minions knocked us out and kidnapped collin and ilia.
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 pm

I shook my head and looked around. I tried to shake Mana and link awake but it was no good. I ran off to the forest and saw a black wall. "What in the name of the goddesses is this?" I dashed and into it an ran into a monster. I rolled off and stumbled for a tree. I gripped my head and passed out. I woke up and was in a large room there was a bowl of water and I looked in it and I screamed but it came out as a howl. I had turned into a beast. I tried to run but was yanked back by a chain. More monsters appeared and a man in a mask. "My God wants you to stay alive. So be good and don't move goddess." I tilted my head then growled at him. Goddess? I am no such thing you.... "That's not being good." He raised his hand and flung me back. I whimpered and stayed down. Where are my friends...?

(me as a wolf)
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 622181062_1501022
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:38 pm

I woke to link shaking the life out of me, so i slowly sat up quickly grabbed my head and screamed out in pain. Link picked me up and ran off and we ran into a black wall. suddenly a huge hand reached through and grabbed us pulling us through. We woke up we let out screams of agony that soon turned to howling and passed out yet again and were dragged off by a huge black monster.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 16754604
(this is mara's wolf form)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 am

I pull as hard as I can and the collar popped right off and I tumbled into the back wall with a thud. *Whimper* I look around and see an open window and hop out it and look around trying to find out where the fuzz I am.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

I woke up yet again to find that Link and I were imprisoned. I chewed at the shackle around my.....paw? why do I have paws?! For the first time I actually realized that Link was a wolf. I ran over to him and gently pulled on his ear to wake him up, when i heard..."Eeh hee...I found you!" said a small black and blue imp like thing with bright orange hair. I began to snarl and growl at her which caused link to wake up and do the same "Oooh! Aren't you scary! Eeh hee! Are you sure you want to be doing that? Snarling and glaring at me? Well, that's too bad...I was planning on helping you...if you were nice." She said and we stopped the growling. "Eeh hee! That's much better! You humans are obedient to a fault, aren't you?
Oops! But you AREN'T humans anymore, are you? You're a beasts! Eeh hee!"
she then disappeared and appeared on links back making him freak out "There, there. You be a good boy and calm down. No need to bite!"
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I growl and strain on the collar and it popped off, sending me tumbling into the wall. THUMP! *growl* I shook my head and hopped out the window, flippig, and leapig past monsters. I sniff the air and smelled the others. I hoped down into the prison. I see an imp and growl. The I see the others. I bark happily. I notice the loose soil and do the dig motion.
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:09 am

"you found us!!" Mara barked(hey lol its been a while)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:48 am

"Riiiiiiiiight, we can understand each other. So dig out of there so we can find a way outta here. And whats with the floating lady?" I sniff Minda and back away. "Well anyway, come on."

(sorry, college lol)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:41 am

(i just started college myself lol ) mara and link dug their way out of the cell and ran up to their friend "honestly we have no idea whats up with her...but she said she could help us."
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 pm

I trot over to the imp and sniffs her, I growl not know what to feel. "I don't know guys...She smells...weird..." Remembers. "Wait there was...." I think about it and say nothing "Never mind...It's not important. Come on lets get out of here."

Last edited by Ookina Hikaru on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Midna Led all of us down to some tunnels underground. we walked for a while before I let out a loud yelp. I turned to see a little black monster attacking me. (Hey would you like to join my RP site?)
Back to top Go down
Ookina Hikaru

Ookina Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

I quickly turned on my he-er-paws and attacked the creature, crushing it in my jaws then stomping it with my paw. I growl with anger. "The fuck was that???" I turned to Midna and growled. I looked around and snort. "Well we're in a fine mess...Hyrule is fucked up! It's like a nightmare!"

(Sure, I may not be as active. College is a bitch! XD)
Back to top Go down
Rin Trancy

Rin Trancy

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 am

"Let's get out of here!" Mara shouted and ran for the nearest exit not really sure where she was going (IKR! animeholicsxxx.proboards.com here it is i will make chu an admin)
Back to top Go down
Kisho kuroboshi

Kisho kuroboshi

Location : Wanderin the world tormented by the constant voices of the great kuroboshi clan

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:47 pm

(sorry if im being a total dickhead but i had to run through here.

*kisho runs around with a kuro clan flag whoooooop* now you can go back to your rp xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)   The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (anyone welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AnimeCollageRPG :: Video game Roleplays :: Game Rp-
Jump to: